Provider Based Preventive Care
Features and Benefits
- Design of group-specific preventive care engagement strategy including, but not limited to these options:
- Comprehensive clinical preventive exam using providers in national HD network
- Recommended risk-based exams and screenings via primary care providers
- Integration with recommended vision, dental and other screenings
- Full coordination and implementation support.
- Optimization of integration opportunities for boosting engagement – e.g., benefit and incentive design, health risk assessments, wellness screenings, e-learning, targeted messaging, online decision tools.
- Seasonal and other strategic articles and communications to optimize actions and results.
- Self-reported, claim and other admin options.
Results and Returns
- Higher engagement rates for targeted recommended preventive screenings – e.g., risk-based physical exams, cardiac screenings, mammograms, PAP screenings, GI/colon screenings, vision and dental exams, etc.
- Improved scope and continuity of key metrics to optimize engagement, results and returns
- Lower overall cost of goods with increased usage of options providing greater quality and cost-effectiveness
- Lower incidence and severity of related diseases, conditions, complications, health care, absenteeism and related costs.