Immunization Support Services
Features and Benefits
- Design of group-specific immunization engagement strategy.
- Option to include worksite, pharmacy, provider and other delivery settings.
- Full coordination and implementation support.
- Optimization of integration opportunities for boosting engagement – e.g., benefit and incentive design, health risk assessments, e-learning, targeted messaging, online decision tools.
- Seasonal and other strategic articles and communications to optimize actions and results.
- Self-reported, claim and other admin options.
Results and Returns
- Higher immunization rates for targeted vaccines – e.g., flu, pneumonia, tetanus.
- Lower overall cost of goods with increased usage of worksite and pharmacy settings for obtaining selected vaccines.
- Lower incidence of related diseases, complications, health care, absenteeism and related costs.