- Financial wellbeing affects many other areas of life, such as:
- Physical health and wellbeing
- Resilience, stress & emotional wellbeing
- Relationships – loved ones, friends, co-workers, others
- Work – abilities, opportunities, productivity, success
- Intellectual – education, learning, skills, creativity, focus
- Achieving dreams for self, loved ones, home, future…
- Abilities to help others & make a difference
- Compound interest can grow regular savings exponentially over time.
- Knowing and doing certain things can improve financial security and wellbeing almost immediately, and in retirement years.
- The Financial Wellness Center (FWC) has:
- Over 50 mini-lessons
- Helpful excel templates, pdfs, calculators & other tools
- Ongoing scam alerts – new and recent
- Other resources for key interests, life stages & goals
- Using the FWC can help you and others to be in the top 5% of people on track for reaching key financial goals – now and in retirement.
If you said all are true, congrats – you are correct!