YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
At HPN Worldwide, Inc. (“we” or “HPN”), we respect, care about and protect your privacy. This privacy notice (the "Privacy Notice") together with our Terms and Conditions of Use describes the personal information that we collect from you, how we share and use that personal information, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice only applies to information we collect through HPN-owned customizable websites, applications, related software platform technology, content, functions, and support (“Service” collectively “Services”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by HPN.
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice. When we do, we will revise the date at the top of this notice. We recommend that you review this Privacy Notice periodically to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, then you may not use the Services.
Your continued use of Services constitutes your agreement with this Privacy Notice and any updates.
We welcome questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice, which can be shared using the options provided in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
Information We Collect About You
Depending on if you are visitor (without an account) or are an eligible user (with an account) of Services available to you, we collect (receive) several types of information from and about visitors and users of Services, including:
- Information provided by you.
- Information received from a customer sponsor paying for your access to HPN Services – such as an employer, health plan or other sponsor (Sponsor) of your access to Services.
- Information received from third-parties providing you services through HPN Services and/or the applicable Sponsor.
- Information collected via cookies, your syncing permissions, and wellness screening options.
If you are a visitor with or without an account, we collect information about pages visited, device, browser. In addition, we collect contact information with demo and contact us requests.
If you are a Sponsor paying for Services for yourself or a customer business Sponsor contact (i.e. authorized contact for the employer or health plan purchasing Services for eligible employees, members, other individuals), we collect your contact information, job title, organization name, other account and transaction information.
If you are eligible to use HPN Services and depending on Services available to you, we collect your contact information that is needed for you to have a secure private account either from you when you register, from the Sponsor of your access to Services and/or from third-parties providing services to you. When you are using Services, we also receive information from you through available health assessments, wellness screenings, surveys, other activities, resources and tools that you choose to complete, participate in or use.
Examples of personal information that we may receive includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information from you or Sponsor - e.g., name, address, email address, phone, date of birth, SSN or other ID.
- Other information from a Sponsor – e.g. organization name, location, work email, employee ID, other eligibility information.
- Health information from you - e.g., from completed health/wellbeing assessment questions, wellness screenings, forms/documents shared by you, fitness and other related activities and resources offered with Services.
- Participation information – e.g., wellness incentive programs, surveys, other opportunities offered with Services.
- Information you may share with customer tech support functions and staff.
- Other information you may share – e.g., Services feedback, testimonials, questions, pictures, screenshots, documents.
- Payment information when purchasing Services.
Information Collected from Cookies, Syncing Permissions & Wellness Screening Options
- Syncing Permissions with other Devices - If you chose to connect and sync a fitness tracker (e.g., Fitbit) or similar device to the Services, other automatically collected information may include activity or biometric information. The connection and information shared is controlled by you on the manufacturer website where you can turn syncing on or off, and choose what information to share such as steps, minutes of physical activity, miles, flights of stairs, and/or other information depending on your device and choices.
- Wellness Screening Options – Depending on your Services and decisions, you may share wellness screening results (e.g., blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, other results) in any mix of these ways with your permission: i) from a completed form received from you or your provider via mail, secure uploading or fax; ii) automatically and securely from a provider of a wellness screening that you participated in; and/or iii) from screening results that you shared answering related questions in health/wellbeing assessments on Services.
When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. You can also use device controls to prevent certain types of automatic data collection where available. If you choose not to provide or allow the collection of information needed for certain Service related navigation, programs, activities or other resources, they may not be available and/or may not function correctly.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:05:05