YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
At HPN Worldwide, Inc. (“we” or “HPN”), we respect, care about and protect your privacy. This privacy notice (the "Privacy Notice") together with our Terms and Conditions of Use describes the personal information that we collect from you, how we share and use that personal information, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice only applies to information we collect through HPN-owned customizable websites, applications, related software platform technology, content, functions, and support (“Service” collectively “Services”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by HPN.
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice. When we do, we will revise the date at the top of this notice. We recommend that you review this Privacy Notice periodically to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, then you may not use the Services.
Your continued use of Services constitutes your agreement with this Privacy Notice and any updates.
We welcome questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice, which can be shared using the options provided in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
Your Rights About Personal Information
You have the right to:
- Not visit or not use Services.
- Not provide information by: not visiting Services; not creating an account; not completing health assessment questions, surveys, wellness screenings; and/or not participating in or using other activities and resources within the Services.
- Update or change your contact information while you are logged into Services or through customer support.
- Print or make copies of any personal health, wellness screening and wellbeing reports with your health information available within Services – at no charge any time during your access to Services.
- Request a paper or digital copy of your personal health, wellness screening and/or wellbeing reports from us. We may charge you a fee and require payment in advance.
- Request that we amend or delete your health information if you believe it is incorrect or other reason shared - subject to exceptions below.
- Request that we restrict the use or disclosure of your health information for reason shared - subject to exceptions below.
- Request that we remove a prior restriction that you made on the use or disclosure of health information.
- Request and receive an accounting of disclosures made of your health information, except for disclosures made for the purpose of treatment, payment, health care operations and certain other purposes if such disclosures were made through a paper record or other health record that is not electronic, as set forth in federal regulations.
- Receive notification if your unsecured (i.e. identifiable) PHI has been accessed by unauthorized individuals if we determine that there is a potential risk of harm as a result of the unauthorized access.
If you would like to make a request to review, update, amend or delete personal data about you (if these rights are available to you by applicable law), see the Contact Us section for how to let us know. If applicable, we may refer you or your request to the employer, health plan or other Sponsor of your access or third-party service provider sending us information that you request be amended, updated, or change in what is sent.
Exceptions to deletion and amendment requests include when information is:
- needed to complete the transaction for which it was collected or to provide goods or services requested by the consumer (purchasing Services);
- used in the context of the business relationship with the consumer;
- required to perform a contract;
- used to detect security incidents and protect against malicious, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- needed to engage in scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest; (6) used solely for internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer; or
- required to comply with a legal obligation or applicable laws
To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to decline requests where permitted by law or where we are unable to authenticate you as the person to whom the data relates. Please note that we often need to retain certain data for reasons such as recordkeeping and/or to complete any transaction that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. Our databases and other records may have residual data which will not be removed.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:05:05