YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
At HPN Worldwide, Inc. (“we” or “HPN”), we respect, care about and protect your privacy. This privacy notice (the "Privacy Notice") together with our Terms and Conditions of Use describes the personal information that we collect from you, how we share and use that personal information, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice only applies to information we collect through HPN-owned customizable websites, applications, related software platform technology, content, functions, and support (“Service” collectively “Services”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by HPN.
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice. When we do, we will revise the date at the top of this notice. We recommend that you review this Privacy Notice periodically to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, then you may not use the Services.
Your continued use of Services constitutes your agreement with this Privacy Notice and any updates.
We welcome questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice, which can be shared using the options provided in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
Security – Protection of Your Information
Our responsibilities – We recognize our responsibility to protect the personal information you entrust to us.
- We use best practice technical and organizational measures to protect and safeguard personal information that we receive and process in compliance with HIPAA, national security and other standards and regulations.
- The personal data that we collect is stored and processed in the United States. We use highly secure data centers in the United States to host Services, help us operate securely, efficiently and improve performance.
- Aggregating data is another way we protect personal health information in addition to our adherence to the minimal data rule, technical and organizational measures noted earlier. Aggregated data occurs when de-identified information is provided about a population (e.g., # of people with cholesterol, glucose, other screening, or survey results in various ranges). These kinds of aggregate reports have key personal identifiers removed and only include aggregated statistics for the applicable group of participants which helps to protect privacy.
- No system or electronic data transmission is completely secure – e.g., personal use of non-secure Wi-Fi/internet connections and/or email. We expect that you will also use appropriate security measures to help protect your personal data when using our Services – some of which are noted below.
Your Responsibilities – What you do is important too.
Your account credentials and controls – Please maintain the
security of your account credentials for the Services and:
- use a strong password;
- never share your password or other account credentials with anyone; and
- do not use the same password with other sites or accounts.
- Please contact us – If you become aware of an unauthorized access to Services or disclosure that affects the security of your personal data or others, please contact us via the help or contact link on Services, or in this notice further below.
- Social contributions and considerations – Some Services may have options for you to submit information (e.g., testimonials, stories, message boards, pictures) for others with access to Services to see. You are responsible for any content, including personal information, that you contribute to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on Services for others to see (“Social Contributions”). Your Social Contributions are posted on and transmitted to other users of Services at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of Services with whom you may choose to share your Social Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Social Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services. Even after removal, copies of your Social Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages,or might have been copied or stored by other users.
- Please also consider other ways you can protect information you wish to keep private, such as: use of secure wi-fi/internet connections and secure email; where you download your information from Services (e.g., device at home, work, public library); store printed or PDF reports; emails and conversations (e.g., calls, meetings, visits, social media) with other people.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:05:05