At HPN Worldwide, Inc (“HPN” “we” “our”), our mission is to provide support that can help with many health, care and wellbeing goals shared by individuals, families, employers, health plans, health care providers, health systems, communities, and other groups.
- We strive to provide comprehensive, easy-to-use technology solutions to help you optimize your health, quality of care, and wellbeing through informed decisions and actions spanning prevention, early detection, self-care, quality of care, key areas of wellbeing – e.g., body, mind, spirit, relationships, talents, career, environment, financial…and quality of life.
- Health, health care and wellbeing are complex. We’re committed to simplifying these for you, bringing you a wealth of online information, decision support tools, and resources that can be used by you to build on your own knowledge, strengths, decisions and actions for the best health and wellbeing, and quality of care for yourself, loved ones and others you care about.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SERVICE BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
1. General Terms and Conditions
HPN provides organizations and individuals with HPN-owned customizable websites, applications, related software platform technology, content, functions, and support (“Service” collectively “Services”) focused on health, care, and wellbeing goals.
The Services are provided subject to accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) and Privacy Notice incorporated herein by reference, (collectively, “Agreement”).
Most Services are privately labeled for each employer, health plan, union, and other sponsoring organization (“Sponsor”) purchasing Services for access and use by their eligible population. In addition to applicable trademarks and patents, a Services and products of HPN can be identified by the presence of a year specific HPN copyright (e.g., © 2022 [dynamic] HPN Worldwide, Inc) in the footer and/or other locations of the applicable website, application, platform, software, or document in pdf, printed or other formats.
We may amend this Agreement from time to time due to changes to the Services, to account for developments under the law, or for any other commercially reasonable reason. Future performance by us of our obligations under this Agreement is sufficient consideration for any such amendment. Any amendment will only become effective upon notification to you (by email or by posting on our Service) and, if you do not want to agree to any such amendment, you should stop using the Services and contact us to cancel your account. By acknowledging your acceptance on any software form, or by accessing the Services (including by means of any API interface), you accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any business or organization you represent (collectively, "you" or “your”). Any other terms and conditions that may be contained in any acknowledgement, invoice, purchase order or other form that you provide are specifically null and void.
1.2. Minimum Age and Ability to Bind.
The Services are available only to persons or organizations that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law in the United States. Without limiting the foregoing, individuals under the age of 18 are not authorized to use the Service. If you are a Sponsor-authorized leader, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization by your use of the Services.
1.4. Access, Registration & Account Access.
You may be a visitor to the corporate Service hpn.com to learn about HPN – which does not require an account. If requesting demos, papers, or other follow-up you are asked to provide the contact information needed for the related request.
With a request or during the account registration process or elsewhere on the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your organization, as applicable. You agree to update such information if it changes.
You may be eligible to access Services through a personal account as a benefit provided by the Sponsor, of you or your spouse. A Sponsor determines and manages:
- Who is eligible for access to available Services
- The length of time for access to Services (e.g., monthly, annual);
- The use of customization options which are available to the Sponsor regarding the design and some content (e.g., information, resources, links, communications) of Services available for those eligible; and
- Payment for access to available Services by those eligible.
This means your access to available Services can be changed by a Sponsor (e.g., if conditions change, Services are discontinued, employment changes, or other reason) or by HPN as noted in this Agreement.
For purposes of this Agreement, you are the "Account Owner" who may be a person:
- eligible to use available Services through a personal HPN account; and/or
- a Sponsor-authorized leader paying for Services, determining and/or managing related access eligibility, time, and customization options.
Each visitor and Account Owner is responsible for compliance with this Agreement.
1.5. Username and Password.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your personal HPN account login credentials (e.g., username and password), and use of Services available to you. You can change your username and password anytime while logged in to your personal account.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your login credentials. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your personal HPN account or any other breach of security. You agree you will NOT share your account with other individuals, as accounts are to be allocated one per person within all HPN Services.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:06:00