At HPN Worldwide, Inc (“HPN” “we” “our”), our mission is to provide support that can help with many health, care and wellbeing goals shared by individuals, families, employers, health plans, health care providers, health systems, communities, and other groups.
- We strive to provide comprehensive, easy-to-use technology solutions to help you optimize your health, quality of care, and wellbeing through informed decisions and actions spanning prevention, early detection, self-care, quality of care, key areas of wellbeing – e.g., body, mind, spirit, relationships, talents, career, environment, financial…and quality of life.
- Health, health care and wellbeing are complex. We’re committed to simplifying these for you, bringing you a wealth of online information, decision support tools, and resources that can be used by you to build on your own knowledge, strengths, decisions and actions for the best health and wellbeing, and quality of care for yourself, loved ones and others you care about.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SERVICE BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
12. Restricted Persons; Export of the Service or Technical Data
The Services are subject to export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations administered or enforced by the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), Department of State, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Trade Laws”). You may not use the Services to export or reexport, or permit the export or reexport, of software or technical data in violation of U.S. Trade Laws. In addition, by using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not
- an individual, organization or entity organized or located in a country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions (including but not limited to Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine);
- designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by OFAC or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person;
- otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. Trade Laws; or
- engaged in nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons activities to which U.S. persons may not contribute without a U.S. Government license. Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, HPN also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:06:00