At HPN Worldwide, Inc (“HPN” “we” “our”), our mission is to provide support that can help with many health, care and wellbeing goals shared by individuals, families, employers, health plans, health care providers, health systems, communities, and other groups.
- We strive to provide comprehensive, easy-to-use technology solutions to help you optimize your health, quality of care, and wellbeing through informed decisions and actions spanning prevention, early detection, self-care, quality of care, key areas of wellbeing – e.g., body, mind, spirit, relationships, talents, career, environment, financial…and quality of life.
- Health, health care and wellbeing are complex. We’re committed to simplifying these for you, bringing you a wealth of online information, decision support tools, and resources that can be used by you to build on your own knowledge, strengths, decisions and actions for the best health and wellbeing, and quality of care for yourself, loved ones and others you care about.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SERVICE BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
14. Notice and Take Down Procedures; Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Service infringe your copyright or other intellectual property, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Service by contacting our copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible, include a copy or the location (for example, the URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complaint of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our agent for copyright issues relating to the Services is as follows:
- Compliance Manager
- HPN Worldwide, Inc.
- 119 West Vallette Street
- Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
- Phone: (630)-941-9030
- Fax: (630)-941-9064
- Email: DCMA@hpn.com
For all email submissions please include the subject line: DMCA Takedown Request.
If you have received a notification that a claim of infringement has been made against you or your material has been removed or access to it has been disabled, you may send HPN a counter-notification to our copyright agent identified above that includes the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location it appeared before it was removed or access was disabled, or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, phone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if you are located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or the agent of such person.
- A statement indicating that “under penalty of perjury” you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your signature or the electronic equivalent.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of HPN account holders who are repeat infringers.
If you believe that a domain name registered through HPN infringes your trademark or other intellectual property rights, please refer to ICANN’s Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy for information about your options. If you have a complaint about the use of your trademark on a website hosted by HPN, please email us at DCMA@hpn.com.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:06:00